Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

getting in ST Microelectronics

Status
Not open for further replies.

123dhruv123

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

Can Any body Suggest me how to apply jobs for ST Microelectronics?Seems the job portal of ST does not work.
what say?

larunkumar said:
Hello Sir,

This is Arun from India, I am B.E in Electronics and very much interested in working on layout design as I have already done an internship from Germany. If you find my profile matching of any kind of short term projects or long term work I am ready o go with...any information you can contact me at my mail ID it is "arunkumar.11(at)gmail.com"

so the man is asking how to apply to jobs in ST
and you're asking him if he has anything suitable for you !

to 123dhruv123:
it's apparent that the ST site doesn't work, i've tried it before too...and it stops when choosing the job location country...it's weird...at first i thought this only happened to me, but it seems to be something international...i'll try to ask some friends of mine doing internships there if they can ask what's wrong...at least now i have proof that it is the same with others applying

No the ST job portal site is working and they are updating it regularly..But I have heard from someone that hiring is presently being freez there.

Added after 1 minutes:

larunkumar said:
Hello Sir,

This is Arun from India, I am B.E in Electronics and very much interested in working on layout design as I have already done an internship from Germany. If you find my profile matching of any kind of short term projects or long term work I am ready o go with...any information you can contact me at my mail ID it is "arunkumar.11(at)gmail.com"

Hi Arun,
Try Freescale semiconductor.They are in search of layout guy..

ST is a huge company with huge bureaucracy. As a rule they are hiring with the help from employment agencies or by reference - very rarely directly from the street.

Hi folks

STM jobs site is working, jobs.st.com

But rarely you will get call by uploading your resume in company sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back