Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Low Cost Passive Elements

Status
Not open for further replies.

ayeong

Full Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Multilayer Ceramic Capacitors
-----------------------------------

Yageo. TDK, Taiyo Yuden, Kemet & AVX

Tantalum Capacitors
------------------------

AVX & Kemet

Inductors
-----------

Yageo, Taitech, KOA, Sumida, TMC, TDK.

I'm really short of tantalumn capacitor manufacturer. Anybody got anymore to add on to that (as well as MLCC & inductors) ?

Thanks

Best Regards,

Tantalums

Hi,
Panasonic, and ones Philips used to manufacture tantalums too. Search Toko and Murata for inductances.
Regards,
F.S.

Hi F.S,

Would you mind if you could provide me the URL for panasonic as I'm always having trouble navigating for panasonic links. All I could find is the following links which does not have any passive stuff in it.

**broken link removed**

I didn't know of Philips having tantalum capacitors as well, sounds interesting.

Thanks a million inadvance.

Best Regards,

Hi, Ayeong
Please look there:
https://www.panasonic.com/industrial/components/capacitor.htm
With Philips passive components happend something strange:
I used them something like 4 years ago, and still I may find some distributors in the internet, but no web site, no datasheets. As far as I know philips, they may just not to have a web site at all (as with tuners, for example, datasheets are hard to find) or may be they sold the division, I dont know.
Also You may look at Epcos also I dont know if they are cheap:
https://www.epcos.com
Regards,
F.S.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back