Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Is Image Processing is the part of Embedded System.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jitkasem

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Everyone who expert in Embedded System , Please help me.

I do Image Processing on personal computer only, should I call my work Embedded System.

Thank you .

Jitkasem

nahhh u must not call it a Embedded System.

just call it a image processing application in a x86 PC

well, you cannot call it embedded system.
image processing can be some application in the Embedded System, but that will be a lot of difference with your work in personal computer. The difference will be in the computation power, instruction set and compiler, etc. So if you want to implement the image processing in the embedded system, lots of work are needed. You can find the compiler for your target embedded processor and estimate the CPU load, then you will have a better understanding on it.

jitkasem said:
Everyone who expert in Embedded System , Please help me.

I do Image Processing on personal computer only, should I call my work Embedded System.

Thank you .

Jitkasem

No way it is embedded. Unlike PCs, embedded systems have several constaints e.g. power in battery-driven devices, real-time responses e.g. in automobile, small sized, less area, low cost etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back