Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

wireless sensor network simulation by using MATLAB ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

matido

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
wsn simulation

Hi,
Do you have any ideas or sources about simulating ZigBee by using MATLAB?I have this graduation project and just don't know where to start!I have the general idea of wsn and ZigBee,but the simulation part is fuzzy:|

Thanks in advance

matidoisaduende@yahoo.com

wsn simulator

Google for Tinyos, there are some simulation programs for Tinyos (a precursor to zigbee) under ptolemy. That might give you a headstart.

Dave

Reactions: tunidata

matido

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
    V

tunidata

matlab sensor network deployment

Hi,
currently i'm doing a project to develope an intelligent energy management in wireless sensor network which fuzzy logic is needed in order for me to proceed to another stage (simulation in ns-2), my question is how to develope fuzzy for this such of situation, what metric/s need to be consider..and how it really works..

thanx in advance..

Re: matlab sensor network deployment

hi i am also working on same project , so if you get some help then please tell me on pankajnegi306@gmail.com , i read so many paper but i am confused abou the simulater which simulates is best

Hello if possible to Osmanm in and help me to get on the MATLAB code for the Software Simulation and modeling of wireless ad hoc network to network to analyze its architectures and protocols. With a thousand greetings to you

hello,
I’m currently struck up with interfacing Arduino atmega128 with the zigbee with another zigbee module, which I’m planning to connect to a PWM based servo motor driver. should i use same microcontroller on the receiver side also or any other possibilities? pls help… secret.a.nag@gmail.com
Ananth

Re: matlab sensor network deployment

can any one send me the matlab simulation code for cluster selection using fuzzy logic in wireless sensor networks

---------- Post added at 22:01 ---------- Previous post was at 21:59 ----------

mee too can u send me what work u have done so far my id reddymukka1@gmail.com

Hai,
I just wanna do my Final year proj with wireless sensor networks with Matlab implementation ..Please do suggest me the titles for my Project

Status
Not open for further replies.