Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] Pic 16f876a Pure Sinewave inverter

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks maharadga. which software did you used for this.

hi can somebody open this file and post it here in general format

**broken link removed**
file name "thesis.sch"

jack12, I decided I could not open the file and convert it into pdf. What more can I explain?

Hi can somebody tell me the type of Current transformer and power transformer used in this scheme and from where i can buy it.

For current transformer: primar 2 turns (d=1mm or more), secondar 2000 turns
power transformer: primar 8VAC, secondar 230VAC, power 150VA to 500VA

Regards

Last edited:
Reactions: vminga

vminga

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
hi joe,
thanks for the reply but i need the manufacture name or component code if you have bought those. Also can you help me to understand the program. I am weak in programing. If you have any document or you reports that will be helpful.

Dear friends i need customized sine wave ups/inverter i need a programmer who can do programing for my hardware ,interested can mail me to mayajatayu@yahoo.com .

hi joe,
thanks for the reply but i need the manufacture name or component code if you have bought those. Also can you help me to understand the program. I am weak in programing. If you have any document or you reports that will be helpful.

Sorry, I made both of transformers in my home workshop. I still don't understand the program well and at the momment I don't need to understand it becouse program works well. All you have to do is to study hardware of the device, which means feedback signals are very important. Balance between them is most important thing for proper work of the inverter. Don't forget, correct connection of feedback signals is also very important.

Regards

vminga

Hello everyone. I decided to share my experiences and the work of the scheme. Software has bugs in it I'm sure. Not ensure constant voltage output. For example, tune the output voltage with R4 and R10, because with RT1 setting is in a very small range and also after each rotation must reset the CPU to be frequently updated. But anyway, let's say that I set up the voltage of 220V. Include a load of 100W. Voltage drops to 211V. Include a load of even 40W. Voltage is 205V. Disable load of 40W and voltage is 220V! Unplug and 100W load and voltage jumps to 270V, the output is square wave and when I press a slice, not back to normal limits. Moreover, there to set the threshold of inclusion. Yet somewhere in the middle of R22 inverter starts to work continuously. Not that it matters to me because I do not use this feature, but I think it's important to know. With no maximum threshold problems. In the original version of the software that was not true. There were similar problems again, but in a much lesser extent. There even was a problem with the fast start that Taner side.
DZ1 must be parallel to the current transformater, because short-circuit output breaks U1.
Furthermore, the power of 10V e unnecessary. 5v enough. This is a test for absolutely no difference in performance or problems. I have made modifications to the scheme, they have removed some components and has changed the principle of some feedbacks. Added synchronization and switching mode Set-Ups. Not understand programming, so are made with discrete components. But if anyone can help with eliminating the problem of stabilization of the voltage will be grateful.
On the occasion of some top posts current transformer I use has 300 turns / 2000 seem to me much/. At 100W load-secondary voltage around 1V. Moreover current limit can be done by a resistor and optocouplers. Tested and working. Matter of choice.
Also thermistor and fan is not needed because the output transistors even with small radiators do not heat up more than 40 degrees.
I use hex five without a/b check.

Last edited:

as many times we emphasise "ensure all feedbacks working properly" for proper working of inverter

When I say something does not work, it does not work. Of course, that all feedbacks it's o'k. I'm build scheme several times and I am one of the first which have tried /see #43/. In the beginning there were problems, of course, because of feedbacks.
Not to say that the inverter does not work, but that does not work properly.

Would you be so kind to show your modified scheme, so we can understand your work.

Regards

Hello to all.
1. I changed trafo secondary connection and re-check all wire. With 200W load inverter work well , but if no load, in stand-by mode, output voltage pulses at the rate the green light. It is normal?
2. UPS conversion (i use document "working_6755.pdf" posted before). I did not understand how "feel" the CPU voltage line to give signal the pin 23 'REL. Can anyone explain?
I built the zero detection circuit and the signal applied to pin 21 (ZC) and nothing happened, the voltage at pin 23 (REL) is 0V, unchanged. I use "sine_pwm_voltage-regulator_without_a-b_voltage_check.hex"

I think, somewhere is described that pin REL and pin ZC are not used in software, so you should leave them open.

Regards

vminga

Hello,Friends. Here is my modified shematic.

Attachments

• PIC16_Sine-wave_Inverter-modif.pdf
    116.6 KB · Views: 903
Very good work, did you test your scheme in real operation with all hardware?

Regards

Yes, it's tested and worked. But I have small problem with V out /see #653/. Also you can replace current sensing circuit with these:

Attachments

• Opto_current_sensing.pdf
    56.7 KB · Views: 693
I have to study your modification and then I have to test it with hardware. It looks logical to me, I also thought about using signal O/E to control of work of the inverter (UPS). Did you test "Opto current sensing" in real?

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back