Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

cosmos scope question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Julian18

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi, all:
Could anyone tell me how to change the default axis variables in Cosmos Scope. E.g. i want to change the X-axis from frequency to a parameter defined by '.probe XXX = par('xxxxxxx') cammnd. How can i do that in Cscope??

Thanks

Julian

or could I do that in the first place?

Maybe you can use cosmos scope calculator to realize.
I remember that in the calculator,there's a "f(x)".For the details,you read the cosmos scope manual,and find what is f(x).
May it helps.

Julian18

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
hi,

i understand that u like to use different variable for your X axis. If you are using latest version of cosmos scope u can change it in signal list tab(u get this when u click signal manager)

hope it helps!

Thanks

Julian18

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Hi, Blackuni
I am using Cosmos Scope version 3.0, is that the latest version? and i can not find the signal list tab in the signal manager, how could i do in this version?

Thanks very much.

Added after 44 minutes:

In fact , i only see a list of signals, and when i double-click one of them, the waveform of that signal with respect to time or frequency will be displayed, but how can i change the x-axis variable like i do in Awaves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back