Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Circuit for interfacing CO gas sensor TGS5042 to an AVR

Status
Not open for further replies.

ex4

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Anybody got any reference circuit to interface CO gas sensor TGS5042 to an AVR?? rather confused about the schematic in the datasheet:cry:

how to use tgs2442

I think the better way u should know what kind of output that CO Gas sensor had.
If it is a variable voltage, use pin ADC on AVR, but if it is pulse, do it with timer input on AVR
thanks.

tgs2442 schematics

is output is current, so i use ADC on AVR and need i to v converter, but something bother about the circuit on the datasheet. take look at the picture and give me the opinion. is it single supply or dual supply? and about the 10mV limitation. that confused me :?::?:

tgs 5042

I know the post is old but this may provide help for all who encounter troubles with TGS 5042.

Best regards

tgs5042 gas sensor

How about application TGS 2442 with ATMega 8535 or ATMega 32? Give me information, please.

Thank u be for...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back