Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Z8 encore-based or PIC-based heart monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ne0_aspilet

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
ecg with z8

hello everyone! newbie here.
i was wondering if you can help me find schematics, codes and the likes for a Z8 encore-based or PIC-based heart monitor.
the heart monitor im planning to build consists of an ECG, pulse rate monitor and blood pressure monitor all-in-one! data from the said devices must be acquired by a computer and displayed using a visual basic(or somthing like that) program. data can be either sent to a cell phone thru IR or blue tooth and thru the internet to another person.
please please help me..
thanks in advance.

hi, ne0_aspilet
look @ this pic based heartbeat monitor.
**broken link removed**

best regards,
stroma

@ stroma
hello. ive already seen that particular circuit and i think that is a good one. however that is only a pulse rate monitor. i was wondering if you (or anybody else that might be reading this post) could help me incorporate at least an ECG monitor to that circuit and be able to acquire data thru my pc that would be greatly appreciated. or is there a KIT already which has the things i want that i could buy and i could reverse or re-engineer???:D
thanks anyways stroma.

Status
Not open for further replies.