Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Wireless sensor network

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rizwanishaq

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Can anybody help me regarding the
"programming plateforms and communication runtimes for wireless sensor networks"

Hi Rizwan,

i m not sure what you are asking about, but if you are asking about "programming softwares" then yu can do it in MATLAB and OPNET, or may be some other as well. Please specify your question a bit more if you can.

BR,

Arif Khan

Hi rezwan,

You need to specified your question what you want. If you want to ask for platform then you can use java platform for programming. But if you want to handle sensor directly then you can use C. And for runtime communication you can see jist/swan simulator specifically you can check jist/driver.udp.java program to understand how node exchange information.

Can someone help me with an example of code for a multihop WNS for either NS-2 or Matlab.

Thanks

Those **broken link removed** would absolutely work for me. Thanks for sharing.

Status
Not open for further replies.