Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for opamp integrator circuit diagram

Status
Not open for further replies.

RollingEEE

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I want a circuit diagram of an Opamp integrator that will have an input signal of rectifies square waves (15 V peak value, 2kHz frequency, and 0-50% duty cycle)

Please give me a circuit

Re: Opamp Integrator

here is a netlist for opamp integretor...u can change accordongly :D

* Schematics Netlist *

R_R1 $N_0002 $N_0001 1k
C_C1 $N_0001 $N_0003 10u
E_U2 $N_0003 0 VALUE {LIMIT(V(0,$N_0001)*1E6,-15V,+15V)}
V_V4 $N_0002 0 DC 0 AC 10
+SIN 1 1 10 0 0 0

I know the theoretical circuits. I want a practical implementation

well,
implementation in what???? not in pspice???

RollingEEE,
A true integrator output will ramp up at a constant rate while the square wave input input is non-zero. The output will remain constant while the input is zero. It will then ramp up (starting where it left off) at the constant rate when the input is again non-zero, This process will continue until the output reaches saturation. Is this what you want?
A true integrator is very difficult to implement because both input offset voltage and input bias current will cause the output to drift, even with zero input.
You can approximate an integrator with a low pass filter whose time constant is very long compared to the period of the input. This will mitigate the drift problem.
Let the integrator characteristic time equal Tau = RC, wher R is the input resistor, and C is the feedback resistor. Then the output ramp rate wil equal Vin/(RC).

Opamp Integrator

give your mail id....i'll mail u the circuit diagram.

thanks for replying all. I just want the average value of a PWM square wave. Lets just say that the input will be a PWM wave and the output will be proportional to it's DC or average value. The output should be DC, with or without some small ripple.

please upload this info ........ i want to learn the about integrators

Status
Not open for further replies.