Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Hard disk recovery software..

Status
Not open for further replies.

fazan83

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
The partition in my hard disk suddenly cannot open and need to be formatted.
Is there any software can recover all the data inside the partition?

Usually when happen like this I'll format the partition and lost all the data.

But I'm curious whether there is still way to recover all the data.

Please help me guys!

try scanning it with virus scaner, or defrag it, scandisk with the system, or use the cmd to access it..

Hai

Try Hard disk recovery software like steller Phoenix

Nandhu

the_risk_master said:
What comes out when you boot on that partition?

When I want to open it, it will prompt me to format the partition.

I don't want to lost all the information.

Is there any software that can recover back the data in the partition?

Added after 12 minutes:

leoren_tm said:
try scanning it with virus scaner, or defrag it, scandisk with the system, or use the cmd to access it..

I try all not work.
When use command prompt I try to list the file but not work.
The same thing happen when I want to defrag and virus scanning.

uhmmm...
try slave it...
then use some tuneup utilities on it.

I have a good software to recover hard disk data, I ll post about it tomorrow.
But do understand that data could be recovered with software if partition table of the HDD has been deleted ... a logical reason
If there is a physical reason for example hardware failure, boot sectors going bad, data from such hard disk could only be recovered if mother board is replaced (if problem is due to mother board) and if there is a head failure or boot sector going bad then there is only way to recover the data and that is laser scanning, which happens to be a pretty expensive method.
What you need to do is run some hard disk scanning utility and find out if its due to logical or physical problem...

abidr said:
I have a good software to recover hard disk data, I ll post about it tomorrow.
But do understand that data could be recovered with software if partition table of the HDD has been deleted ... a logical reason
If there is a physical reason for example hardware failure, boot sectors going bad, data from such hard disk could only be recovered if mother board is replaced (if problem is due to mother board) and if there is a head failure or boot sector going bad then there is only way to recover the data and that is laser scanning, which happens to be a pretty expensive method.
What you need to do is run some hard disk scanning utility and find out if its due to logical or physical problem...

THANKS ABIDR...I'LL WAITING FOR YOUR INPUT ON THIS TOMORROW. CURRENTLY I TRY TO USE SOFTWARE NAME "RECOVER MY FILE" iT CAN FIND THE FILE ON THE UNFORMATTED PARTITION BUT UNTIL NOW AFTERT 4 HOURS IT STILL SCANNING AN D ONLY 5 % COMPLETED.

Sorry I couldnt post it today, reason was I got very late in the office and didnt get time to operate my home PC, hopefully will do it in tomorrow, software that I mention takes about 20 minutes to recover a 30GB HDD.
And while posting could you please turm off CAPS LOCK, doesnt look good.

abidr said:
Sorry I couldnt post it today, reason was I got very late in the office and didnt get time to operate my home PC, hopefully will do it in tomorrow, software that I mention takes about 20 minutes to recover a 30GB HDD.
And while posting could you please turm off CAPS LOCK, doesnt look good.

Ok see u tomorrow. The software that I use currently name "Recover My File". It work faster if we use correct setting. At the beginning take such a long time because I set it wongly.

I have got to stop giving myself deadlines.
Sorry for no reply yesterday.
Anyways the software for hard disk partition recovery that I have used is called magic recovery pro, hope you could find it perhaps one of the best tools around, it uses recovery algorith that has been kept secret by professional data recovery companies.
I got its demo version and of course had to make a crack for it myself.
But take my word its way too good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back