Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Anyone got src code for standard HID 14 button USB device?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joel Whybrow

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
It's as simple as that, 14 buttons, 4 of which directional, recognised by windows or osx or whatever as a standard gaming HID device.

I'll never ever get my head around how to program a microcontroller and just need to know what I can do to achieve this without hacking apart one of those cheap, laggy PC gamepads.

Is there any straightforward source code out there that can do this or does someone have some they wrote as part of a larger project?

Doesn't have to be 14 buttons exactly, anything from 10 and up would work fine for what I want to do.

-Joel

Hi,

Have a look at microchip web site with the PIC usb parts. They have parts and free source code in C and evaluation board and the schamatics for it.
See: www.microchip.com/usb
Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back