Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

RF and Microwave sub-system custom design

Status
Not open for further replies.

nandopg

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Custom designs of RF/Microwave Power Amplifiers, Microwave synthesizers, LNAs, RF/Microwave component characterization and Filter design.
I am able to provide you with any of the following items:
1- Theoretical design only
2- Industrial prototype
3- Production documentation
Don't waste your time just send a PM with your needs.

NandoPG

"I have 25 year's experience in RF/Microwave circuit design business, including discrete RFIC, MMIC and many different circuit disciplines. In the last 8 years I have been very involved in the design and development of linear amplifiers from 800 MHz to 50 GHz and power amplifiers from 0.5W to 200W, using a large variety of linearization techniques. Some of my design experience has included feed forward, pre-distortion, Cartesian loops, IQ up/down conversion, envelope feedback and vector feedback for GSM, CDMA cellular 3G systems I have done varous RFIC, MMIC, circuit design's VCOs, LNAs, PA's. Have designed many different microstrip , stripline, lumped element filters and diplexers.
I have also been heavily involved in project management, technical proposals, bidding jobs, technical reviews and interfacing with the customer on all issues. I am looking for a challenge at a company in which I can use my experience. I would like to be on the leading edge of new technology development. My job experience also includes a combination of contract and permanent work experience, which makes me a very fast learner.
Dedication is a good word to describe my character and I am eager to mentor other people to create the strength needed for a successful team effort. I am sure I would be an asset to any organization’s IR&D team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back