Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

SVA: property to check number of ack equals number of req

Status
Not open for further replies.

seow

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

I'm currently trying to verify an arbiter using SVA. Can anyone here enlighten me on how to write an assertion property to check that for every req made, an ack has been generated? Thanks very much in advance.

Seow

Re: SVA: property to check number of ack equals number of re

seow said:
Hi,

I'm currently trying to verify an arbiter using SVA. Can anyone here enlighten me on how to write an assertion property to check that for every req made, an ack has been generated? Thanks very much in advance.

Seow

Fairly straight forward if you have a requester ID. Before I give the code, if you use VCS, try and use the SVA checker lib element assert_req_ack_unique - precisely what you are looking for.

Let me know if you need more help! In my company we've done this with PSL, OVL, SVA and with Formal and simulation technologies.

Ajeetha, CVC
www.noveldv.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back