Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Anybody Have PICS ICD2 in Eagle format?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Computerman29

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Just wondering if anybody has PICS version of ICD2 in Eagle format. I have problems printing PCB's from PDF files, and this was no exception. Any help would be appreciated.

Hi,

Is this what you want :

Thanks, but that is the Inchworm. I am refering to the PICS version from icd2clone.com website.

Added after 42 seconds:

In Eagle format.

you know, i was all for building my own ICD2 clone... then i found them for $50 on ebay. i don't think you can build it that cheap if you consider PCB, parts, and your time.

just a thought..

Mr.Cool

I thought of that too, Mr. Cool, but since I already have all of the parts, my net cost is a whopping $0.00. Besides, I need the practice. My printer does not print pdf files very well - not good enough for pcb layouts. It seems to do fine if I print directly from Eagle. Can anybody please help?

Status
Not open for further replies.