Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Chip-Level Repairing & Training of Computer Motherboard

Status
Not open for further replies.
chip level motherboard repairing

There are 120 views for this thread. But you didn't ask a question, so what are you expecting ...

motherboard repairing

May you please explain how we can find the section / chip / component after getting the code from the debug (POST) Card.

again, what are to be checked after finding the section?

Then how the faulty component can be identified?

Can it be possible to write the bios which was corrupted, without having any equipment? Otherwise which equipment is used?

May you send the replay in vinodkumar.al@vsnl.net also?

computer chip level training

hi,
i have a question. i have Acer Aspire 5715Z with de MB. Can you tell from the picture what tipe of capacitors and what value are those? And what else is wrong with the board?

thanks

Re: motherboard repairing

aksharadigital said:
May you please explain how we can find the section / chip / component after getting the code from the debug (POST) Card.

again, what are to be checked after finding the section?

Then how the faulty component can be identified?

Can it be possible to write the bios which was corrupted, without having any equipment? Otherwise which equipment is used?

May you send the replay in vinodkumar.al(at)vsnl.net also?

I dont know what you want, it seems you belong to this line and you want to know the 18 months course in few lines. My sweet fellow there is no shortcut in life, pay 18 months of time pay 62,000 my course fees, you will be able to do every thing with you own hand that too if you work day and night for the subject.

Re: computer chip level training

Birac said:
hi,
i have a question. i have Acer Aspire 5715Z with de MB. Can you tell from the picture what tipe of capacitors and what value are those? And what else is wrong with the board?

thanks

WRITE DETAIL WHAT PROBLEM ? BATTERY CHARGING OR ANY MORE.

WHAT CAP. VALUE YOU WANT TO KNOW? MARK WITH RED CIRCLE.

IF YOU SAW A PIC. OF A GROUP PHOTO AND ASK TO YOUR DOCTOR, WHAT WRONG WITH HIS BODY OR WHAT IS HIS AGE ? WITHOUT INDICATE ANY MAN FROM PHOTO ?

WBR

Re: Chip-Level Repairing & Training of Computer Motherbo

Hi Everybody
:idea::idea::idea:
I am dhakshin, I study the Motherboard Repair Course @ www.chipsystems.in, Chennai-India
They are a Chip level Genious. I think 9 years in the field.

They give Direct & Online Training. If you take Online they give you
the So many Download area.you can download it the manuals,Notes,
Schemetic Diagram,Reference Sites & Etc.

I studied Motherboard,Laptop,LCD TFT Course & LCD Projector -Chip level Training Course ,

Now Iam Yearning Nearly 45000/- Per Month Averagly.
If you want this course you see their site.

Address: CHIP SYSTEMS, Old No.107,Lake View Road,West Mambalam
Chennai-33,Tamilnadu,India,Near Postal colony Post Office.
Office No.94440 34246,24743860,Md No. 98410 87444

:idea::idea::idea:

Broken Laptop Screen Repair Service

Hi Guys,
I have very nice experience Brokenscreen.ie & would like to share for your knowledge. The have collected my laptop with cracked screen and I got back it just like new in a quite reasonable cost.
They provide quality repair and replacement for all broken and cracked laptop screens in Ireland offers a nationwide collect and return service for laptop Screen Repair Service and DC Jack repairs.
Their laptop Screen Repair Services include LCD screen *****, LCD is missing lines, jack repair and motherboard repair as well. One can get information at **broken link removed**

Can you please tell me, how to start and where to start troubleshooting dead PC Motherboard? I Please....

lenovo power problem

dear sandip sir,

I have a customer laptop lenovo G550 laptop which has a power problem. I have just very little knowledge about chip level repairing.. but i did open all the laptop parts and look after all chips damaged... in that one i found one chip which was little bit disconnected... like so i soldered it tight... (LM393 8 legged chip). With battery it worked fine untill it has battery% ..When AC power is connected,it flickers (instantly disconnect and connect in just a second). after i soldered LM393 chips tight or not tight. While laptop switch is pressed on .. power is on for a while like 10 to 15 second.. FAN works for 2 to 4 seconds and LED light on's untill that time.. and after 10 to 15 seconds power LED also goes OFF. Could you suggest me what has happend.

Or how to test The chip (LM393) is functioning well or not.? The voltage stuff.... could you teach me the method of checking power flow in laptop motherboard.

note:

Windows work fine
cpu
memory all ok

Nepal

i have compaq m 2000 which not start or on standby voltage is ok, power switch voltage is ok wat is the problem can u help me?

@ khuzema_par ,

have you check on-off switch, it work ok? when you press power on, there is voltage must go down.

wbr

is PC based oscilloscopes suitable for diagnozing PC motherboards ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back