Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Voice Recorder - Call Center

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyberBrite

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi All,
I have idea to make a device going to use in call-center.
The device can make a phone-call using fixed-line telephone and recording operator and client voice-talk during connected. And this device controled by personal-computer (pc) via USB and/or COM interface and using soundcard to record voice-talk and save it into sound-file format (MP3 or WAV) in pc.
Now, my first step I must get schematic for this device and need for all your help and suggestions, and hopely some body there could help to give me a completely system schematic for this device, please.

Thanks in advance

CyberBrite

Be aware that the laws in different countries are different in many areas such as the circuitry to connect to the public switched telephone network and who is allowed to make such connections.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back