Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to run torrent files?

Status
Not open for further replies.
how to run torrent files

You have to be running torrent client software on your computer, such as BitTorrent ( https://www.bittorrent.com/download.html ) . You then start the client software, go to File-Add Torrent, and the software takes over from there.

how to run a torrent

if you use router you must forward bittorrent client's port to your pc ip too.

how to run torrents

u can use BitComet. r u can donwload from **broken link removed**

how to run torrent file

Get utorrent from utorrrent.com it's 500k large extra fast, after first launch utorrrent will ask you if you wan't to asosiate it with torrent file types click yes, and next all you have to do with your torrent is double click it.

run torrent

I think to run Bittorrent files these two softwares may be useful .chek it

1)FlashGet ---- download manager

2)Azerus

my self using these two.We can freely download from the net.

Thank you,
Taraka

how to run torrent

At school and work, I use **broken link removed**, if your willing to throw a few bucks, you won't need any piece of software to run your torrent. Since it's run on there servers it fasts and without any router, port blocking issues!! :)

At home, I still use Azerus which works fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back