Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

where to download power factor meter diy resource?

Status
Not open for further replies.

alphi

Advanced Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
diy power factor correction

where to download power factor meter diy resource?
help me,
thank you

power meter diy

who can help?
thank you!

power factor correct diy

Hi!

What help do you need?
May be I could help you. Be specific.

Bye!

power meter+diy

I want to design a power factor meter,but I have not reference,can you send some diy resource for me.
thank you.

reactive power meter diy

There are some DSP based designs for Power meters and the like on the AnalogDevices web site, power factor is one of the things logged by a power meter these days

power factor correction diy

Hi
I have developed some time ago a DSP based meter. This meter device operates in mono and trifasic systems. I have used the TMS320F240 digital signal processor from Texas Instruments. The meter give, in real time, the following electrical parameter: RMS value from current and voltage; active and reactive power; active and reactive energy (consumed or produced) and power factor.
The software was based in specific algorithm's. If you like I send by mail some references that will help you with your project.
There are other solutions like fixed function devices, for exempla: by Analog Devices, Amtel, Cirrus Logic, etc...
But, I think that a software based devices will provide much more functionality and evolution ...

Make a search at this discussion board you will find some useful information :smile:)

Best regards
Pendragon

diy power factor meter

Hi friends

i am looking for it too !!

Regards

power factor meter

hi, I want to give power factor as input to the microcontroller AT89S52 or I can use any other microcontroller. How can I give this power factor as input. The power factor is varying continuously(normal AC signal). Anyone helping in this hand will be appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back