Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

data communication and networking

Status
Not open for further replies.

hadeel

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi everybody

plzzzzzzz i need your help

i have assigment on data communication and networking course and i need your help to solve the question plzzzzzzzzzzz help me

this is the question

1. A person in Abu Dhabi city is calling another person in the same city. He started his conversation by saying “hello”. Describe what it involves in for this “hello” to be heard by the other person.

Your answer should describe the physical layer processing and mediums involved. In case where alternatives apply, please specify all the alternatives. For example, the medium for a trunck could be either a fiber, a radio signal or a coaxial.

Some of the processing technology that you should consider includes:

Multiplexing
Encoding
Modulation
PCM
Switching

2. Repeat question 1 but assume that the “Hello” is sent using instant messaging from a person connected to the internet via a modem to another person using an ADSL line.

Assn 2 is due on Sunday Dec, 17

Last edited by a moderator:

heyyy ...whtts goin on gal ? lsn it happened tht i saw ur topic and i wanted to help but unfortunently, im havin the same problem cuz i was lookin for sum1 to give me that assignment too :cry:
bas habait a3arfek eno ente msh lewa7deek ;P so if u got it send it to me plz here is my e-mail i_c_u_6e@hot ... w nshalla if i did it i'll give it 2 u wit kis ^_^

Hi , all
That is no problem dear but i will explain this operation to u

1-when u hang up the hand and dial the no. say 25xxxxx
25 is a key area { local exchange }
2- after that the tandam exchange have a key 25 send these call to the local exchange destinition .
3- after that give the ring of the user telephone.

IF U HAVE A PROBLEM IN THIS OPERATION I HAVE A DOCUMENT EXPLAIN IT.
IF U WANT IT SEND TO ME .

THANX

BR\\
Tamer

Status
Not open for further replies.