Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] what is " software error code 1054 "with HFSS

Status
Not open for further replies.

brantyu

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hfss error code 1054

I simulated a spiral inductor with HFSS V10 and met a problem as shown below.
HFSS indicated :
"
[error] Lambda refining mesh, process mesh3d : Unexpected internal software error code 1054 with module id 0.
[error] Simulation completed with execution error on server: Local Machine.

"
Have you ever met such an error( error code 1054)? what does it mean? I googled with this error code, no answer was found. Can you give me some advice? Your help would be highly appreciated.

regards.

Brant

error code 1054

Have you just tried to use the HFSS full book spiril inductor simulation example. Myabe if you tried this you will see how your simulation setup is different?

hfss 1054 error

Thank you for your attention.
I really did my simulation according to "the HFSS full book spiril inductor simulation example"(version 9.2). I am wondring if you have met such a problem when you simulated that spiral inductor with HFSS v10.

I will try it again, step by step, and hope to complete that example without error.
Thank you again.

BTW, Is there a book pertaining to the code error of HFSS?

error code 1054

We, the poor users of HFSS, all wanted to own "a book pertaining to the code error of HFSS" :)

The book is here brantyu, edaboard ;)

Please let us know if you solved the problem, and what the solution is, if you solved it.

hfss error code

your license is not correct!!!
change license

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back