Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] I need TMS320C6713 example projects

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperUser

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
tms320c6713

Hi all!
I just bought a TMS320C6713 DSP Starter Kit (DSK) and I want to play with it. I tried the examples included in the CCStudio and was very happy to see the flashing leds on the board.
Can you tell me where I can find example project and source code for TMS320C6713? I've already downloaded everything from Texas Instrument's site and searched with Google, but I found a few projects that work with TMS320C6713.
I'm interested in audio and speech processing mainly.
Any help will be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

tms320c6713 projects

I have DSK with 6711 and it is definitely a great device. I'm sure you will like your one. I would like to have one like your too.
Seems to mi that I'm not the only one Bulgarian who know what is the best ;)
At the momment I'm trying to write a bootloader of my kit by using an example for 6713. Therefore I think a lot of work should be don in order to move a project from 6713 to 6711 or vice versa.
Anyway we can discuss everything about them. Also I need the gerber files of 6713 can you Please send them to me?
One more question. The host port dlls for DSK5xxx are releaset ttogether with their source but for 6711 only the dll is included, could you check whether you have the source for your dsk?

tms320c6713 pcb

Hello Drago,
nice to meet you here :)
I attached the schematics of the TMS320C6713 kit, they are in pdf format. I didn't find other files for the PCB and the schematics.
I don't know where to find the host port dlls, can you tell me the name of the files?
The drivers for communicating with the board are installed in one of the folders of Code Composer Studio, but there are no sources. There is another folder with SDKv3.0\CC_Automation with sources for Visual C++ but I don't know if that's what you are looking for.

tms320c6713 example code

Hi, SuperUser,
I hope you would tell me from which place I can buy the DSK kit and how much it costs?

BR

tms320c6713 starter kit

Dear SuperUser,
I am grateful for your prompt reply. Is it provided with additional softwares?

I hope the following link would be useful!

**broken link removed**

Best Regards
Ahmed

tms320c6713 example

Hi Ahmed,
Thank you for the link, the project is very useful.
My DSP Kit came with 2 CD's, one with C6713 DSK Code Composer Studio and the other with 30 day evaluation version of Matlab. The installation of the CCS IDE is easy, and there are some examples in C, which can be used for testing of the DSP kit. If you find the book "DSP Applications Using C and the TMS320C6x DSK" from Rulph Chassaing, it will be very helpful to you.

tms320c6713 cd

Hi SuperUser,

Yesterday, I downloaded the book "Digital Signal Processing and Applications with the C6713 and C6416 DSK" and the CD; they are available in this forum.

Best Regards,
Ahmed

tms320c6713 matlab 30 days

hi all,
please provide me how to discuss wcdma and ofdma parametrs on TMS320C6713DSK using matlab programming

dsp tms320c6713 dsk view

Communications_Engineer said:
you mean the one written after the sad demise of Dr. Chassaing?

Yes, indeed. The 2008 edition taken over by Donald Reay. I have the files for the C6713, but now we are working with a C6416, and I don't have those files. Can u help?

Bertrand

Hey yaar can of u suggest me a project name on Dsp using matlab as i am in a hurry to make it out....
Also the source code if possible!!!

download the book from this link
**broken link removed**

Added after 1 minutes:

if u need the CD then wait i 'll send it to ur email...

hi friends
i am rajat, very new to the TMS320c6713 processor,
can any one of you please tell me how can i burn the program in to the board through PC? i have licensed CCS V4, but dont know how to program it.
i am doing the project huffman encoder,
Please help me

Hi Muhammadshah,

I hope you would send me your OFDM model or just upload the model in this forum!

Regards
Ahmed

Re: tms320c6713

[
Added after 7 minutes:

SuperUser said:
Hi ahmedseu

I bought the TMS320C6713 DSP Starter Kit (DSK) from the local distributor of Texas Instruments for $395.
You can order it online through TI web site:
https://focus.ti.com/docs/toolsw/folders/print/tmdsdsk6713.html

Hi SuperUser,

Can you please tell me how much time did it take to reach your country ?

Added after 3 hours 40 minutes:

SuperUser said:
Hi all!
I just bought a TMS320C6713 DSP Starter Kit (DSK) and I want to play with it. I tried the examples included in the CCStudio and was very happy to see the flashing leds on the board.
Can you tell me where I can find example project and source code for TMS320C6713? I've already downloaded everything from Texas Instrument's site and searched with Google, but I found a few projects that work with TMS320C6713.
I'm interested in audio and speech processing mainly.
Any help will be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Hi,

Does your kit include these contents:

* C6713 DSP Development Board with 512K Flash and 16MB SDRAM
* C6713 DSK Code Composer Studio™ IDE including the Fast Simulators and access to Analysis Toolkit on Update Advisor
* Quick Start Guide
* Technical Reference
* Customer Support Guide
* USB Cable
* Universal Power Supply
* AC Power Cord(s)
* MATLAB from The Mathworks 30 day free evaluation

Please reply me as I have to order one for me.

Thanks..

hi all
I am trying to run matlab code in DSK 713 with CCS but I have not got any way.please help me.

Regards
Dp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back