Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Freelance Designer - any directions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acido Cinico

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
freelance ic designer

I'm an electronic engineer working as analog IC design engineer in a semiconductor company. I'm looking for a part time job as a freelance designer of embedded systems.
Is there anyone here who can give me directions?

Thanks in advance,
Acido Cinico.

ic design freelance

Also, is there a place somewhere on Internet where companies publish projects they need done for them so someone who wants to work as a contractor can go there and see what's offered. Spmething like a pool of design contracts.I guess that if such a place exists it will be closely guarded secret, but it doesn't hurt to ask :)

site:www.edaboard.com/ freelance

When company outsourcing their projects(at least in my company), they always try to find someone who has a tracable history of doing this kind of job. It won't be easy for someone just started.

freelance ic designer italy

Try www.prosavvy.com they sometime have analog ic consulting jobs, but you do need to pay first to get any real detail :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.