Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

89c51rd2 interface wih enc28j60

Status
Not open for further replies.

bhaveen

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
frequency 89c51rd2

Hello All...
I want to interface Philips 89c51rd2 with ENC28J60. I am driving 89c51rd2 with CLKOUT pin of ENC2J60. The out put frequency of ENC28j60 can be 25Mhz or 12.5 MHz. Now 89c51rd2 will not work above 20Mhz. so i will have to drive it at 12.5Mhz.
I want to know "Is it fine to drive 89c51rd2 at this frequency? will it be able to display webpages? or i will have to drive it at higher frequency."

what is 89c51rd2

what is enc28j60?

I want to know "Is it fine to drive 89c51rd2 at this frequency? will it be able to display webpages? or i will have to drive it at higher frequency."
89c51rd2 can run on that frequency without any problem.

How do you display webpages?

Do you have TCP/IP stack for your system? That is the main problem

yes i want to display webpages and therefore i will have to make a TCP/IP stack using c language.
Can anyone please tell me how can i develop TCP/IP stack?. I dont want to use ready made Microchips TCP/IP stack. I want ot develop my own source.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back