Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What is the best Antivirus software on the market?

Status
Not open for further replies.
what is the strongest antivirus

I use kaspersky internet security.So far it works fine!

13- o que é antivírus

I would say for quick scan McAfee is very good. But it does not go into so much depth of harddisk and files.

For deep scan my favortite is always Symantec antivirus. their support and removal tolls are also very good.

what is a goood anti virus program

we use NOD32 now and i agree with the other NOD32 users! my dad says he haven't seen a better antivirus software than this.

strongest and best antivirus software

I'm using Norton

high strongest antivirus

strongest antivirus for detection of any kinds of viruses is kaspersky.but the rating that you may find in pcworlds etc. depends on other things such as userfriendly,....

the strongest antiviruses

hi all

any idea about sophos antivirus, is it goood

regards

dk

best antivirus at corporate level

I am not satisfied with Norton antivirus. It speeds down my computer. Do not use it.

Regards

AS

which anti virus is the strongest

My personal opinion is that Norton AntiVirus Cooperate Edition is the best. Always works well.

which is the strongest kaspery or mod32 ?

NORTON

I think

the strongest anti virus

dk614nd said:
hi all

which is the best antivirus, available in the market

regards

dk

i think Symantec + ZoneAlarm is the best ....

strongest antivirus softwares

im using avg free.it's so lite for windows i think. and it very usefull for me.

the best of antivirus

Salam,

I use Symantec Antivirus v10 :)

Bye

strongest programs antivirus

Hi all,

Recently i hav being using the latest version of sophos ativirus in my office (dont remember version) and according to me its better than AVG, MC affee and preverx, since it is able to remove the viruses they cudn't.

what shud b the parameters we shud consider for a gud anitvirus?

regards
dk

google strongest antivirus

hi,
I use avast, I think it is effective, and it is free.

the strongest antivirus program

Nod 32
recently changed fro AVG with windows defender

the stronger antivirus

AVG is the best

strongest antivirus

Hai,
I had previously Avg antivirus free edition ,but it has problem of detection because it does not detect online that is when ever you click on a virus or get in contact with a virus then only you are flooded with warning that a virus detected.

then i used norton antivirus professional edition , but it has to problem of detection. But there is a option to automatically detect and clean , but still it leaves some virus to stay in the system being undetected. After a long time the entire virus software gets affected by virus and collapses if you dont scan regularly.

Finally i tried Nod32 it works well to some extent, there is no problem till now.

what is the strongest anti-virus

Kaspersky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back