Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PIC MICRO BASED DIGITAL POWER SUPPLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fragrance

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
pic controlled power supply

HI

I have just finished the digital power supply working fine so i decided to upload the file for other friends i hope this will good tool for your bench top with complete detial of construction and pcb firmware pc software
and schematic

regards
Fragrance

pic based power supply

This is the Digital Benchtop Power Supply published in Elektor 11/2001, 12/2001 and 01/2002
You can download the most up to date firmware and PC software here: www.haus-am-schueberg.org/Ralf_Pagel/DigitalesNetzteil.zip

If you prefer the article in German language you can download it here: www.haus-am-schueberg.org/Ralf_Pagel/NtBauAnl.zip

Be aware of this correction:
Digital Benchtop Power Supply
November & December 2001 (000166-1/2)
The 10-µF electrolytics in this circuit appear with different
voltage ratings in the parts list and the schematic. The following is offered as guidance: C3, C13-17 and C20 should have a minimum working voltage of 16 volts. C19 has to be rated at 35 V or higher. As usual, higher voltage ratings are always possible.

build digital power supply

i have also reprepared the draws and created one new mask to pcb creation.

pic digital power supply

Hi freind dpechman

thanks for your contribution but i thinks nothing new found in your design
it is the same design which i uploaded the diffrence is only that there is no detail,

digital power supply project

Look at **broken link removed** , we working on improved version with switching preregulator, PIC12F675, 10b ADC, 10b PWM and asynchronous addressed communiccation.

V

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
pic controlled power supply v3 ve2emm

Hello
has someone worked on a version with a motorola hc11 cpu ???

Reactions: kh9005

kh9005

power supply v3 by ve2emm

mk said:
Look at **broken link removed** , we working on improved version with switching preregulator, PIC12F675, 10b ADC, 10b PWM and asynchronous addressed communiccation.

hi did you have code for this if so please uplaod here for all or pm if you do not want it to share in pub

digital power supply pic16f84

I am Feeling the Fragrance :)

But Khalid 2.45 Mb is much bigger for me to downlosd could you just let me know about the Features namely:

1) Power quality (out put mV noise ?)
2) Mcu used .
3) Input Output range.

other features ? would be really helpfull to see if it suites me or not .

Thanks

pic controled power supply v3

Trishool said:
I am Feeling the Fragrance :)

But Khalid 2.45 Mb is much bigger for me to downlosd could you just let me know about the Features namely:

1) Power quality (out put mV noise ?)
2) Mcu used .
3) Input Output range.

other features ? would be really helpfull to see if it suites me or not .

Thanks

hi

first thanks for intrust in power supply it has been made on pic 16f84a
with key pad to controll voltage and current

voltage 0-25 volt linear variable fine and course from key pad

current 0-2.5amp linear variable from key pad

lcd displat to indivate voltage and current variations 2X16

pc interface so it can be controll from pc also all in the above zip file you can find

make digital power supply

dear Fragrance

I want to make digital power supply but file digital power supply.rar is cannot download please upload file is one more (or sent me to email) thank you very much
regards
mse

suvit_0118@yahoo.com

digital benchtop power supply

mse said:
dear Fragrance

I want to make digital power supply but file digital power supply.rar is cannot download please upload file is one more (or sent me to email) thank you very much
regards
mse

suvit_0118@yahoo.com

i have donated 20 point to you now downlaod you can get it and also donated 20 point to lzgq

power supply pic controlled

Hi

I dont know nothing about PWM and why use it....

I this elektor proyect, in the comparator section, why use PWM, what is the philosophy??

Can you send me some tutorial about this???

Thank you

PD: a pretend use ADC0832 to sense voltage/current multiplexed

diy digital power supply

Does anyone have the schematic and/or layout in OrCAD compatible format?
Would save me a lot of work :!:

how to build power energimetru digital

How use it to redesign for pluse lab power source?

how to set the output voltage of a picmicro

mk said:

Hello, what is the pwm frecuency???

Thankz

digital laboratory power suplay pic18f452

I ever had this idea in mind. To make a digital power supply from a PIC. But never start because of some reason.

OK now seem like someone have did it. Can someone kindly provide more information on this. What is the output voltage range & max output current.

Thanks & best regards.

digital controlled power supply project

How its work the keypad using shif register serial in/parallel out
--I can´t understand this point...how set the binary value for pwm desired control voltaje....

Thank you

+pic12f675 +digital power supply

I have always wanted a digital controlled supply, but was wondering - how do these variable switched mode supplies work - I hate bulky transformers :)

Do they have a fixed voltage switched mode followed by a linear stage or is it a complete switched design?

Reactions: pzszsp

pzszsp

Status
Not open for further replies.