Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

PIC MICRO BASED DIGITAL POWER SUPPLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
digital power supply elektor

Hi,
I am new in micro controller projects.
Can I get full detailed description and source code for a pic controlled RESISTANCE measuring Meter

Regards
skajay
saicomponents@yahoo.com

Added after 47 minutes:

Hi,
I am new in micro controller projects.
Can I get full detailed description and source code for Clock with showing seconds and temperature

regards
skajay
saicomponents@yahoo.com

build digital benchtop power supply.

In this project can it reduce its output voltage due to excess current output (preset at certain ampere ) ??????

working with the pic24 micro

An idea to improve the PSU.
Could it be made dual channel meaning a negative and positive rails, I have seen DBS(digital Bench top supplies) available here in my city which have negative and positive rails and supply is adjusted via pots one for positive rail and other for negative rail.
Such a supply gives a good way of testing OP-AMPS and other applications requiring dual rail of supply.

pic project power supply

coromonadalix said:
Hi @ll

I can mail to thoses who whant the : General purpose PIC16F876A controlled power supply, New version V3, April 25, 04 of VE2EMM from www.qsl.net

the author removed his project due to some noise ??? around the pic or at the psu output.

I upload the 260kb file to those who whant them.

please send some feedback ...

thanks

Hi there...have you ACTUALLY done this ckt??

I have simulated the "PWM" sections both the elektor and this one.... the 16F84 puts out a series of pulses(about 1% ON 99%OFF duty cycle) and is alternating for bothe PWM1 and PWM2 outputs..... the 16F876, I find akward? the PWMs are "adjusted" through the ON duty cycle %....BOTH of the outputs do this... and I wonder HOW he manages to control the voltage/current with it... esp when you diode "OR" them....

I will post images to make it much clearer

the problem with the elektor is when you power down, and back again, all controls reset to ZERO... at least thats what my simulator show(proteus)

on the elektor ckt though, I STILL dont get it, how it "READS" the current/voltage... is the TLC272, oscillating?? or just plain comparator?? I wonder if this can be replaced with LM358...16F84 has no analog input...

I hope someone could shed light into this....

how to do micro power supply

something is different with simulation and real life... :)

the 16F876 PS works great too! :)

V

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Status
Not open for further replies.