Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Which electronic university course is most practical?

Status
Not open for further replies.

amit21

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi i want to know which electronic course is suitable while doing engg and can it added advantage in geeting job

Re: electronic course

if you are doing electronics i suggest you do some computer languages like vb.net or some latest on the trend electronics engg. are 80 percent computer engg...so that is how electronics engineer tend to be computer and electronics engineer..........at the same time

amit21

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
electronic course

start off with basic courses such as microelectronics circuits n digital stuff.later if u wanna pursue a job in the field just study vlsi n languages such as vhdl

To be honest, if you're looking for a job in the USA, an english course would be more beneficial. All the knowledge in the world is nothing if you can't communicate it.

Analog and digital IC design
both are beneficial
and the advice for the english course is great too (if you have enough time)
but already reading alot and watching movies can do the task for ya

electronic course

1>cmos and vlsi design
or vlsi technlogy is vey much suitable

electronic course

the best electronics course u can find in epe magazine in 2004 teach series
its series of ten part u can understand the electronics in a very good way

electronic course

Hi, scorpionss22,
Where can I find the EPE magzine in 2004 teach series?
Thanks in advance.

u should do some certificate couses in field of vlsi, embedded systems and have good knowledge of at least any one programming language

amit21 said:
hi i want to know which electronic course is suitable while doing engg and can it added advantage in geeting job

To be honest, your best bet is to take a course in English. I'm not joking around, but for foreigners, those with ESOL, it should be their first priority.

Status
Not open for further replies.