Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

some questions about interview

Status
Not open for further replies.

RF_beginner

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi, i am a Chinese, and i am going to participate in a interview the day after tommorow.my oral is relatively poor constrast to the written and read level. so i feel nervous about this interview,how should i do now to deal with this interview 。to make effort at the last moment:)

hello RF beginner .

Thats understandable.. but the results purely depends on the requirements .. if its a MNC and if they are looking for soem one can communicate with 3 rdparty ppl .. then I am sure they are going to check ur communication skills apart from the tech knoledge .. but incase the job is local .. then they would be more intereted in knowing ur tech knowledge ... so if u have enough exp .. then well prep all ur done projects well .. they will ask round and round abt this .. so mostly u can use all the tech words ..

BEST OF LUCK FOR UR INTERVIEW

suresh

oral english is important, even you get the offer,
because you may meet communication problem during work.

Yar,
I tell you,
Interview is basically 99% luck and only 1% of your talent there....
Yes... in many casese ... say 80% cases its like that...

So dont be nervious... just be brave and positive.

Only thing that is observed in your interview is your attitued and personality.

So keep a bold appearance and be confident .. .that it ... you will fare nicely.

JUST BELIEVE IN YOURSELF .... ALL THE BEST.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back