Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to view .sch and .pcb files

Status
Not open for further replies.

roykyn

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
.sch files

how to view .sch and .pcb files ....i need a simple software to do the job.....

sch files

you can use Protel 99 SE trial to see .pcb and. sch files.

how to view .sch files

Sorry to say it's not as simple has that you need to know what software created them.
There are plenty that use .sch and .pcb files like eagale layout editor protel dxp and 2004 the new altium 6.5 will open them to but onced saved with altium 6.5 then dxp or 2004 will not open the file.

So you need to find out which software created try eagle layout editor has that is most common software with us hobbyists has they do a freeware version

hope that helps

wizpic

view sch files

PCAD has same extensions.

You can download 30 days working demo.

Regards.

Mr.Cube

view .sch

wizpic said:
... try eagle layout editor has that is most common software with us hobbyists has they do a freeware version ...
Eagle is "brd" and "sch", but not "pcb"

sch files viewer

Hi
I think that if you open this file in a text editor or hex editor, you can find that which software can open it.
regards

Reactions: soptea

soptea

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
viewing sch files

i dont know....i have to ask wat u guys use..........i just download it from here(uploaded files).....

view .pcb files

you can use P*otel 99 SE trial to see .pcb and. sch files.

view .sch files

Traxmaker also has PCB files.

how to view .sch file

any way i found 2 softwares first file view and autovue......it can open almost any file....

open .sch file

the 2 software are .........first file view...its realy good and....2nd autovue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back