Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for an open PhD position (2007)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sgr

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi everyone,
I am a graduate student (communication systems) and I want to continue my studing in a phd program that begins 2007. I want to know if there is a website that represent all open phd positions. it takes a lot of time to check all universities one by one. I really appreciate any idea that can help me.
thanks,

phd positions in india

helo Sgr .

The phd position varies from country to countri .. most of the european countries have in take in dec r jan for this u got apply for the proff r may be to uni .. i am not sure if there are ny sites which tells u abt Phs open positions

suresh

find a phd position

Hi SGR,

Nice to read your request .... But you know ... you missed one important fact..
Where do you want to do your PhD yar.

In INDIA..... Australia....or Germany ....
Ok ....
I assume it is INDIA ... since My country INDIA is so good at providing one of the best PhD's in the world.

Well ....
You have 2 options....

Option 1: Prepare well and write an exam called GATE
in your subject discipline .... and then ...
. ... well follow this link you will know the further path.
https://www.iitk.ac.in/gate/

Option 2: Prepare well and write an exam called NET
in your subject discipline .... and then ...
. ... well follow this link you will know the further path.
www.ugc.ac.in/inside/net.html

So .... Now its your turn .... select one of the options ...and set to work hard..
Success is always there with one who is ready to work hard.
All the best MAN..
Yes ... without writing the above exams also you can do PhD in INDIA...
but .... in a low profile institution ... and more over you will miss Scholarship

find a phd in norway

Hi,
thank you very much for the propositions.
Any idea about studying PhD in US, France, Sweden, Switzerland, Netherlands, Norway, UK, Finland and Australia ?
Can anybody order these countries according to the amount of wage or grant that they pay to a PhD student?
There are a lot of universities around these countries. how can I efficiently search a PhD position in communication systems? Any internet site which announces available PhD positions?
thanks,
sgr,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back