Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

copy pcb components not being saved Altium designer

Status
Not open for further replies.

spit

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all,

I open two pcb library files in Altium designer, I copy several footprints from library to the other. The copied items appear in the destination library, I rename them. Lastly I save the library, a message comes up telling me the the time of the last save, it is the wrong time. Closing the library document and re-opening the added pcb components are not there. I have tried many times no joy, on the few occasions it has worked - no message comes up about time of last save.

Help!!

Thanks

Spit

Hi,
When u want to make a new component in a library every time u should go to tools- new component. then u copy and past the component to the library and save it after changing the component properties.

Hope it will help

reg
shine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back