Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Walkie talkie IC Design ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

paulux

Advanced Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello,

I am looking for the walkie talkie transceiver integrated circuit design but could not find it. Does anyone please help to provide some reference materials?

Someone told me that the principle of walkie talkie is from super-regenerative principle. Several papers from JSSC discuss this topics but their output is short-range digital data but not analog voice signal(as required by walkie talkie). Therefore they are not suitable. My target spec is 27MHz/49MHz, 3V supply voltage and transmission=50 meters. Would super-regenerative principle be the practical technique in walkie talkie design? Or any other principle available for walkie talkie?

Is there any indepth papers/references about walkie talkie or super regenerative principle applicable to walkie talkie?

Thanks in advance for your valuable help & kindness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back