Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to use Modular Design in ISE5.2i?

Status
Not open for further replies.

it_boy

Full Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Modular Design - ISE5.2i

I have ISE5.2i in my system. I heard that it carries Modular Design tool built in. Can somebosy explain me how to use it
I could not make out how to even open it from within the project navigator.

Thanks

here is the answer from Xilinx:

5.1i/5.2i Modular Design - How do I enable the Modular Design flow in the 5.1i/5.2i software release?

Family: Software
Product Line: Other
Part: Modular Design
Version: 3.1is3 Record Number: 12260
Last Modified: 03/27/03 15:56:18

Problem Description:
Keywords: 5.1i, 5.2i, modular, design, feature, flow, install

Urgency: Standard

General Description:
How do I enable the modular design flow in the 5.1i/5.2i software release?

Solution 1:

In the 5.1i software and all previous versions of the software, modular design was a separate tool that you had to purchase. After purchasing this tool, you then downloaded a zip or tar file to install it. These install files are no longer available on the web.

In the 5.2i software, modular design is part of the standard software package, and it is automatically enabled. If you do not have access to modular design and would like to use it, please upgrade to the 5.2i software.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back