Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

fractal antenna help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wiztronix

Full Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
thesis on fractal antenna

hi,
could someone tell me where i can find an ebook which covers the basic science aspects of fractal antenna design and the various associated issues??
i have worked mathematically with fractal generation and the like, and i am just starting with fractal antenna design and at first sight the idea seems totally amazing!

fractal antennas book

Here are some basic papers on fractal antennas:

The only text book with fractal antenna information is Antenna Theory and Design 3erd Edition by C. Balanis

there is not any specific book on fractal antenna but just go through the fractal geometry book and analysis that geometry for that shape.

there are many IEEE paper available for the design of various fractal antenna u can request me to send it to you

Check for the following thesis on google,

Fractal Antennas: Design characteriztion and applications
By
John Gianvittorio

University of California loss angeles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back