Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

i need 12V DC to 220V AC inverter circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.
the sg3525 only pulses 2 complementary square waves, what additional circuit do i need to make a sinewave at 50hz please help !!!!!

You need a sinewave oscillator circuit. You can make a Wien Bridge sine-wave oscillator with an opamp and use a Jfet for amplitude stabilization.
the sine-wave modulates the PWM chip.

once i get it how do i modulate it into the sg3525 pls draw it out for me thanks

My electricity is reliable so I don't need an inverter and I have never seen one.

I have also never seen an SG3525 IC.

Isn't this your project? Then do it.

But i am making an inverter to power the world, woudnt u like to use my energy supply ? would u rather having dangling lines running across ur favourite soap, or if i help me u would have a clear picture on ur tv

KRYCHEK said:
But i am making an inverter to power the world, woudnt u like to use my energy supply ? would u rather having dangling lines running across ur favourite soap, or if i help me u would have a clear picture on ur tv
What are you talking about?
I don't have electical wires all over the place in my home. They are hidden inside the walls.
My TVs have extremely clear pictures and sound.
I have never used and never seen an inverter. They are used in 3rd world countries and by guys who go to nowhere to shoot animals.

Well how do u know how to make an sine wave using square waves, u must have done abit of electronics ro know that !!!

KRYCHEK said:
Well how do u know how to make an sine wave using square waves, u must have done abit of electronics ro know that !!!
I studied electronics and had a career in electronics. I am retired now at 64 years old. My electyricity is very reliable. I have never used, seen nor built an inverter. They are used by poor people in 3rd world countries.

OMG ! From the way you are commenting you sound like a teen !!!! no offense....

what career in electronics did u have may i ask kindly

I am building an inverter for my project, and am in the uk, dont know much about 3rd world countries, i am doing an Msc In electronics

My electronics career was designing car radios, designing and programming very large and very high quality intercom systems, designing, modifying and programming telephone systems and designing and modifying pro sound systems.

Well it woudnt be very difficult for you to draw out an explanation on how to modulate a sine wave into pwm to drive a h - bridge ? doesnt anyone know the answa to this q, where are all the electronic heroes ?

Well it woudnt be very difficult for you to draw out an explanation on how to modulate a sine wave into pwm to drive a h - bridge ? doesnt anyone know the answa to this q, where are all the electronic heroes ?

Maybe it would be better for you if you start to study some electronics, instead of relaying on the help from other people!!!
And because you say you are an Englishman (not like me), it would be better if you will write in English and not in some SMSish jargon!!!

I do sincerely apologise for writing words that you cannot make out to understand, may it be an english exam or informal,but who gives a flying tit, if your not willing to help or to point in the right direction, why on earth are you on here critisising needly people

And does this sentence has any meaning? It seems your mothertongue is not english (maybe engrish?).
Please study how PWM works and you will be able to drive your SG3525...
Just a suggestion: you can "create" your sine wave using a micro and its PWM registers.
It seems you are a really lazy person, but if you will dare to google the following terms:
"pwm sine wave generation"
you will find more than enough material to solve your troubles without annoying people with absurd sentences like in the previous quote.

You can buy a book of UPS or IPS design from your local market that provide complete solution related to this.
I know there are many book that is published by India.

Making a square wave to sine wave converter is not an easy task. However, it can be done with two stages of integrators, the first one converts the square wave to a triangle wave, and the second stage converts the triangle wave to a sine wave. If the input frequency varies widely then the output amplitude will vary.
Here is a typical schematic, two identical circuits are required to drive your SG 3525.

Everyone should be friends, and no more quarrelling. Right ?

Take control.

Fidelis Anyanti said:
Here is a typical schematic ...
Next time, please turn off the dots that are all over your schematic, use a white background instead of grey and save it as a very clear compact PNG file type instead of the fuzzy huge JPG file type. Then post it as a PNG file instead of a zipped file.

Audioguru,
I have noted your request. However, the next time i post circuit here just the way you requested and you dont say Thanks, i'll remind you.

Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back