Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Undergrad ECE research/project...

Status
Not open for further replies.

the_wind

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Any suggestion for an Undergrad ECE research/project that is feasible within 6 months?
Help me plzzzzz......

TRY YOUR HANDS ON THE FOLLOWING:
•Video sender
•digital echo
•small signal antenna amplifier
If there is any one you want to work on out of the ones i have listed, contact me so that i can give you a helping hand.
Thanks and good luck.

the_wind

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
TRY DOING MICROCONTROLLER BASED PROJECTS LIKE

"SENSOR BASED SECURITY SYSTEM"
"ELECTRICAL APPLIANCES CONTROL USING uC "

SOFT COMPUTING BASED PROJECTS

"IRIS RECOGNITION SYSTEM"
"CONTROL SYSTEM DESIGN FOR MISSILE/VARIOUS OTHER APPLICATIONS"

Regards

Robin

the_wind

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
tnx for d help and idea guyz...
by the way, r those topics u have given me r for research...?
i mean, im not very familiar with those topics u have given me....
can u give me a problem from those topic u have given me that wud be the center of my or focus of my research...

i really appreciate ur help guyz...god bless you!

You have to tell me which topic you want to go for so I can give you link for those topics..............

Regards

Robin

Robinenemy said:
You have to tell me which topic you want to go for so I can give you link for those topics..............

Regards

Robin

Pede po pksend sakin ung tatlo?

the_wind said:
Robinenemy said:

Regards

Robin

Pede po pksend sakin ung tatlo?

Do not speak in Filipino as others will not understand you. So please ask your questions in english.

Anyway, maybe I can help, what is your goal in your project, what is your capacity to create the project?

You can create a project from simple ones to very complex ones.

Just pm me if you have some problems, where is your location anyway?

topic moved to this section

I have decided to work on queuing systems...i want to implement it in our school, coz its very especially during enrollment...

can you give me guyz a useful info, papers, schematics or overview regarding this topic of mine...

tnx and god bless in advance....

Added after 2 minutes:

I have decided to work on queuing systems...i want to implement it in our school, coz its very especially during enrollment...

can you give me guyz a useful info, papers, schematics or overview regarding this topic of mine...

tnx and god bless in advance....

glenjoy said:
Do not speak in Filipino as others will not understand you. So please ask your questions in english.

Anyway, maybe I can help, what is your goal in your project, what is your capacity to create the project?

How impressive. If ur in California I owe you coffee for being so nice :) Let me know

Status
Not open for further replies.