Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Salaries and Job Market in Belgium

Status
Not open for further replies.

kukitron

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

My wife is applying for a job with the EU. We are currently living in the US, but what are the salaries for an Electrical Engineer with Analog Hardware design and microprocessors programming and how dificult is to find a job?

Thanks for your help

hello kukitron

it all depends on the exp level .. if ur wife has decent exp she can expect good offers with a very good pay scale ... to get bel work permit isnot that easy ,, many a times though the is willing to sponsor papers for Wp , the embassy objects . it depends on wat passport u have also....

suresh

research235 said:
hello kukitron

it all depends on the exp level .. if ur wife has decent exp she can expect good offers with a very good pay scale ... to get bel work permit isnot that easy ,, many a times though the is willing to sponsor papers for Wp , the embassy objects . it depends on wat passport u have also....

suresh

Hello Suresh,

We are EU citizens, and my wife is applying for an administrator job at the EU. I can legally work. I am so feed up with the way the US treats foreigned educated people, sometimes I feel is better to be illegal in this country :D. I am still in the never ending Queue for the GC,

I have 6 years of experience and I am wondering how easy is to get a job in Brussels and how much is the pay range for an electrical engineer, I do not want to end up as a Home-stay dad with my wife bringing the only income

hello Kukitron

Sorry for getting back so late .. well with ur experience i am sure u can get very hand some sal like 3000 to 4000 euros r may be more alos .. and since u have no prob with the permit problem .. it should not be long to get soem jobs .. and since u have the DSP valley in bel .. try ur luck there .. but according to me u will get job in no time ...

suresh

Status
Not open for further replies.