Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

schematic diagram of vhf repeater......

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbhets

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
vhf repeater diagram

i want to build a simple repeater without programming thus any body can help me... tnx

repeater schematic

jbhets said:
i want to build a simple repeater without programming thus any body can help me... tnx
I could, but I'm affraid that youd can't read Serbian language. :) The thing is there was whole schematic and PCBs of VHF (145MHz) repeater without any PIC or microprocessors, published in ex Yugoslavia monthly magazine called "Radio Amater", out of circulation since half a decade ago.

repeater diagram

You can make the VHF Repeater with the old Dancall Mobil Phone.
Sincerely.

skema repiter vhf

Sinip, could you share the cct and pcb with us, think we can digest the schematics and the pcb alone without the text. Thanks

simple repeater circuit

dindeds said:
Sinip, could you share the cct and pcb with us, think we can digest the schematics and the pcb alone without the text. Thanks
Sure, give me few days to scan the pages and upload it, and I can translate any part of text you might need...

Koji je to vrag VHF repeater.
Jel to repetitor?

Zlatko

Lazaro M. Zapanta said:
Hi,

Yah,It is easy to make a simple repeater controller by using only a timer ic which is a LM 555 it works very nice a easy.

de du7dlz

Hi Lazaro,

Would you share your simple vhf repeater circuit to me please , I needed to build it

thx

Basoeto

Re: vhf repeater diagram

Hi,

It is easy to build a simple repeater controller without programming.You can use only the LM 555 timer ic and it is very easy about the wiring connection.Please send me your email address so that i send you my schematic diagram of my homebrew LM 555 repeater controller.You can also view some of my repeater controller in my facebook profile Lazaro Zapanta.Heres my email address du7dlz@yahoo.com 73

de du7dlz

---------- Post added at 03:53 ---------- Previous post was at 03:48 ----------

[video]dx7nrd (norad7) repeater id'er[/video]

---------- Post added at 03:56 ---------- Previous post was at 03:53 ----------

---------- Post added at 04:02 ---------- Previous post was at 03:56 ----------

**broken link removed**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back