Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to convert a spice netlist to a schematic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

estradasphere

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi,

i have a quite complicated and long spice netlist and want to generate a schematic from this netlist in cadence. does anybody know how to do that? thanks.

spicevision!

it is possible you can import netlist using FILE->import in Cadence CIW

I used to do spice netlist to schematic export in EDWinXP ,Cadence tool supports the exporting

Pramod said:
it is possible you can import netlist using FILE->import in Cadence CIW

I export an cdl of a schematic.then import it,however,it does not work.
some setups are needed?

you can use ADS. however the schematic is not so nice. you can try and see it your self. it only use node name to connect between transistors

evilguy said:
you can use ADS. however the schematic is not so nice. you can try and see it your self. it only use node name to connect between transistors

I used to import a CDL ,it looks like just as you said.
One should organize the mos transistors by oneself.

hi,

i have a quite complicated and long spice netlist and want to generate a schematic from this netlist in cadence. does anybody know how to do that? thanks.

use file-improt-cdl, and you need write a map file to keep the CDL name same with the PDK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back