Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

I can't install Cadence Virtuoso 5.1.4.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

tran

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
cadence virtuoso windows

Hi all,
I installed Fedora Core 5 on my computer. Then I run file setup.sh of Cadence Virtuoso 5.1.4.1 to install it but I got the following error message
/bin/*.tar : Cannot achieve

So, I don't know whether Virtuoso 5.1.4.1 can install on this platform or not. Please give me the explanation as soon as possible. Because I am in urgent.
Thank you

cadence virtuoso install

Downgrade your tar version to 1.13.25 or early

cadence virtuoso on windows

hi all
i want cadence virtuoso for my project
pls help

cadence virtuoso

Hi Arun.......
U want Cadence....for ur project???What do u mean u want???How can i get frm eda???What actuallu ur expecting???

cadence virtuoso for windows

cadence ic 5141 can work on this platform well!

virtuoso windows cadence

Try RHEL , this platform is better supported by Cadence

install cadence 5.1.4.1 fedora

Use CETOS (a free clone of REDHAT EL), I installed Cadence without any kind of problem

how to install cadence ic 5.1.4.1

Maybe, you ought check your medium, whether they is for linux?

virtuoso cadence on linux

try to use RHEL TO INSTALL IC5141..

free cadence virtuose tools in linux

Do it with Redhat Linux 7.2

cadence virtuoso установка

use ubuntu

cadence ic 5.1.4.1

try to use windows version simulators, they are good too and easy to install. not necessary to install linux things for personal use, not worth.

cadence virtuso for windows

Mandriva works well for cadence

installare cadence virtuoso

madhero said:
Mandriva works well for cadence

I've installed Mandriva 2009 and the OS is working well...but when i'm trying to install the Virtuoso, after executing the SETUP.SH it asks me for the path...after providing the path, it does make the folder but it stops installing saying, you do not have the permissions to install the software and you require atleast 10MB to install the software...
i've validated both, i''m logging in with root using "su -", and i do have enough free gb's but still it fails...looking forward for an early solutions.

Best Regards
Jamshid Dastur

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back