Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Signalyzer – USB to JTAG, SPI, I2C, UART, GPIO bridge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Signalyzer

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
signalyzer jtag

Hi All,

I would like to introduce a new product:

Signalyzer is a small but very versatile and flexible dual channel multifunctional and multi-protocol device.

Dual channel design provides two channels which can be individually configured. Whether you need JTAG Boundary-Scan interface to program and debug your design or your project requires control of SPI or I2C bus or even you need UART or simply toggle I/O lines at logic levels of your design. All of these tasks can easily be accomplished with Signalyzer tool.

Flexible API and Open Source development further extends the capabilities of device allowing you to customize the functionality or even develop your own applications using broad range of development tools for Linux and Windows environments.

Capabilities:
- 2 Channel
- SPI bus host controller
- On-Chip Debugging (OCD) via OpenOCD
- I2C bus host controller
- In-system Programming (ISP)
- UART
- Boundary Scan Testing (JTAG)
- 8bit - flexible GPIO
- Support for other serial protocols

Features:
- USB2.0 - Full-speed, 12Mbits/sec
- USB powered
- JTAG / IEEE 1149.1 compatible
- Supports: JTAG, I2C, SPI, UART and 8 bit GPIO interfaces
- Based on FTDI FT2232C/L device
- Two independent channels with own Vext supplies
- I/O signals are compatible across 1.2V - 5.5V signal range with ext. Vref
- All I/O lines are ESD protected
- All I/O lines are short-circuit protected
- Over-voltage and over-current protection on Vext supplies
- Programmable baud rate up-to 6Mbits/sec
- Free drivers for Linux, Windows XP, 2000, 2003, CE platforms
- Open source debugger support
- API to allow to further extend capabilities

For additional information please visit our site: www.signalyzer.com

Best regards to you all!

usb gpio

Signalyzer Tool - Newsletter (Issue 1)

Signalyzer Tool™ – The tool that every Engineer must have

This is our first Signalyzer Tool newsletter and we sincerely hope that you will find it useful and helpful.

Signalyer Tool - an affordable JTAG, I2C, SPI, UART, GPIO and other capabilities tool. Small but very versatile and flexible dual channel multifunctional and multi-protocol device.

* New Signalyzer Tool Web site.
- We have redesigned and updated our web site to make navigation easier and more organized. On the web site you can now find all information about Signalyzer Tool product, download software, device drivers and relevant documentation.

* Signalyzer Tool drivers update
- New version of windows drivers for Signalyzer Tool is available. Signalyzer Tool is shipped with proprietary USB VID/PID pair and requires proper drivers to function. Latest drivers can always be found in the Download section

* Documentation update
- Windows Drivers Installation guide has been updated and published in Downloads section.

- Both channels of Signalyzer Tool can be configured and used as UART at logic levels of your design. We have created an Application Note describing how to configure UART Mode.

For additional details please visit Signalyzer Tool web site: www.signalyzer.com

If you’re interested in receiving our Newsletter via email, please send us a blank email to news@signalyzer.com and we will happily include your name to the list.

Best regards,

Signalyzer Tool team.

Status
Not open for further replies.