Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What are the available VLSI jobs in India?

Status
Not open for further replies.
vlsi jobs india

hey if you are in d final year engg. of electronics/comp. science/electrical .............then u should answer pep

www.campus-connect.com
www.siquest.in

it has companies such as texas instruments, analog devices, freescale semiconductor, ARM, etc.

check out the websites

vlsi design jobs in india

I was passout in 2005.

vlsi jobs

then u shd try the off-campus recruitment programs of the above mentioned companies........just search the corresponding websites.........search google wid d company name..........generally it is clearly mentioned how to apply

jobs in vlsi in india

Hi friend,

What alvarorahul said are companies which have their work exclusively in VLSI.

Apart from them,

You can checkout the recruitment drive of companies like Robert Bosch,
Flextronics, HCL, CONEXANT which also have VLSI design as a major part of their operations.

You can try companies like cadence, Subex etc which work on the tools required for VLSI design automation. I am suggesting this because you have a better chance in these companies as you have DSP knowledge... You would be needing a bit of scripting to start with...

vlsi employee + salary + india

wipro and tata elexi have VLSI domain

top vlsi companies in india

Hi,
you can register in naukri.com and monster.com, you will get good responce from industry.
In india more than 125 companies are working in VLSI design area. and almost every companies have FPGA team.
You can try in GDA tech.(Chennai), bangalore(TES, DGIPRO, TATA Elxi, WIPRO, SASKEN, TEJAS, MIND TREE etc)

top vlsi companies

Hi,

Flextronics has called the previously registered candidates for interview this sunday ( september 3) in chennai. If you have any referral person in that company, try to get an appointment for an interview for the same.

what are vlsi salary india

Register yourself with recruitment agency in Pune & Hyderabad...

vlsi job in india

Tata elexi and synopsys is taking traniees................join

vlsi jobs in delhi-noida

If u have work experience more than an year u can get a job by regestering yourself to the companies websites.
Texas instruments, Sasken, ARM, Flextronics,Wipro,infenion,intel all of them are doing good work in INDIA.
If u have a prior experience in analog designing u wont find it difficult in getting a job
Go through INDIATIMES, HINDU or any other leading news papers for openings on wednesdays(most newspapers)
All the best

india vlsi salary

first of all make up your mind as to go into which field of VLSI. there are three fileds: frontend, ASIC flow and analog/mixed signal design. after you have chosen one field, prepare yourself well in that. meanwhile you register your CV in the job sites. you will get interview calls.

vlsi jobs in intel

What is the average salaries for VLSI IC Designers in India ?

jobs vlsi india

Ok if Ur interested Ur resume to my mail ID satya_422@yahoo.co.in
I will forward to my company(name I will tell later)..

Please mension Ur DOB,contact number , Passout year.etc details in a mail.
ALL THE BEST

vlsi india

What is the average salaries for VLSI IC Designers in India ?

>>>

35K-55K INR

job opportunities in vlsi in india

Chk out CG-CoreEl programmable solutions. Its a good VLSI company......

vlsi design jobs india

can u tell me what r the job chances for vlsi in pune.

top 10 companies in vlsi

In mumbai-Pune not much company are in VLSI field.
B'lore, Noida, Hyderabad and Chennai are good locations

vlsi job opportunities in india

Hi friends
I am doing M.Tech. in VLSI & Embedded system design. I think the market & opportunities in VLSI in India in very good and big names are coming here. There would be a great advantage for skilled people. The jobs opportunities in design work are greater here compared to other domain. I will suggest u to get some amount of experience and then u can get job in vlsi easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.