Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

questions in receiver nonlinearity specs for mobile WiMax

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghadahamdy

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello all,

I am trying to get the receiver specs for a mobile WiMax tranceiver, in the standard, the only indication i found to receiver nonlinearity is given by the "adjacent and nonadjacent rejection at BER=10e-6 for 3 dB degradation C/I" numbers.
I really don't understand the term "for 3 dB degradation C/I"?, the standard doesn't give any details or power values for intermodulation tests in order to calculate IIP3 and IIP2, beside that, I can't find the required C/I ratio after the mixer in order to calculate oscilator phase noise.
can any body help?

Thank you very much
Ghada Hamdy

Re: questions in receiver nonlinearity specs for mobile WiMa

what is the frequency band of Wimax?What requirements are needed for PA in Wimax?

Re: questions in receiver nonlinearity specs for mobile WiMa

the mobile Wimax is defined in licensed bands: 2.3-2.x, 3.x GHz. PA must have a 45 dB dynamic range and a limitied relative constellation errors, -30 dB for 64-QAM-3/4 case. Beside a spectral flatness given by the standard and spectral mask left to local regulations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back