Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Recent research topics in communication and mobile communication

Status
Not open for further replies.

hlifemaker

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi
i would be grateful if some one can tell me about recent research topics in communication and mobile communication nowadays.

Re: research topics

I think the topic of adaptive modulation for OFDM-MIMO is very active research area now.

if anyone can help me to find different topics or free paper sites

In the context of mobile communication, one of the hottest topics is video coding for mobile phones using H.264/AVC. Many papers and books on H.264 are available on the DSP forum at Edaboard.

uwb signalling
COGNITIVE RADIO
TDD CDMA are some good areas of research speacially the first on if u r interested in antena theory. It finds good applns even in the industry

research topics

MIMO&OFDM and STC are new research area. you can find good topics in this area by studing some paper about it.
decreasing peek to average in OFDM
soft STC
channel equalization in MIMO antenna

You can work on Interleave Division Multiple Access. It is a technology a step ahead of CDMA. You can ask for papers on edaboard or search it on EDABOARD itself.

Try cognitive radio. It's like software define radio but more about sensor network.
Should be HOT and interesting in the coming few years.

Interleave division multiple access
Ultra wide band system

Pl. be specific regarding your question.
I will try to answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.