Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

wat can i use to replace ua741?

Status
Not open for further replies.

darlling5147

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
replace ua741

i'm now implementing a differential amplifer by using AD620. the output of the Ad620 was not equal to zero while the input is null. so i added in a ua741 to null the output.

i was wish to use another type of op-amp beside ua741,wat should i use?in order to get better performance. i wan to make my experiment result more various with differet type of op-amp.

thx for reply.

ua741 tl071

There is planty to choose from ..
For example:
MC3371
LF351
TL061
TL071
OP42
TL081
to name just a few ..
All the above opamps are pin-to-pin compatibile with the LM741 ..

Regards,
IanP

replacing lf411 with lf351

thx very much o...i'm a very junior in engineering field. so i will ask something very basic which might be very funny.....thx for replying...help me lots.... :)

advantage of tl081 over ua741

to be sure, you can find the datasheets on the internet by google juste write the name of your device and what you are cherching for (datasheet).
It is very easy to compare

tl061 tl081 compare

Dear,

You can also use CA3130 & CA3140 or AD8061 or AD8063.

Single supply opamps.Output voltage down to -0.5V(0.5v under Ground)!

Good Luck!

ua741 single supply

look at an lf411, good general purpose op-amp with great temperature stability. The guy who wrote Art of Electronics uses it as his 'jelly-bean' amp and does so for a reason. They cost more than a 741 though.

Status
Not open for further replies.