Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

TV SIGNAL BOOSTER DESIGN ANALYSIS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tunde

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
schematic signal booster

Hello all,

I have a problem with my final project and the deadline is Monday 07/08/2006.
I have been able to find a schematic diagram online from https://www.electronics-lab.com/projects/rf/003/ .
I used this schematic to wire the components but the main problem i have is how the ciruit designer arrived at the value of the passive component ( resistors, capacitors and inductor ) used in the schematic diagram.

I am a newbie in electronics so i don't understand how those componets values were obtained from the person that designed the schematic i got from that site and my supervisor insists i produce the design analysis of the circuit.

Can anyone help look at that web link and assist me on how those values in the schematic were obtained by the circuit designer.

Thanks.

Tunde.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back