Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to convert s2p parameters to s4p parameters in a 4 port device using ADS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

toonafishy

Full Member level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Somehow I remember a setup in an @DS example that allows you to input s2p parameters for a 4 port device and it calculates the s4p parameters. I can't seem to find it. Does anyone know where it is?
tnx

Re: @DS s2ptos4p

Hi

Did you meen how define s parameter to block
like I attach below?

David

Not quite. I measure the two port parameter files of a four port device (s12,s13,s14,s23,s24,s34). Then I want to convert them to a s4p files so I can use it like your diagram.

I saw this setup within one of the example projects but can't find it now that I need it. I do the conversion in Excel but would like to eliminate that step and do it directly in @DS.

Not quite. I measure the two port parameter files of a four port device (s12,s13,s14,s23,s24,s34). Then I want to convert them to a s4p files so I can use it like your diagram.

I saw this setup within one of the example projects but can't find it now that I need it. I do the conversion in Excel but would like to eliminate that step and do it directly in @DS.

I have the same problem, Do you know how to convert s2p measurements to s4p file?
Cheers

I have the same problem, Do you know how to convert s2p measurements to s4p file?
Cheers

I want to convert a s4p touchstone file to a s2p one. any one can guide me about this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back