Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

MATLAB simulation for MIMO-OFDM and WiMax

Status
Not open for further replies.
wimax mimo matlab code

hi

Added after 2 minutes:

I hav tried the matlab code given by ahmed for Mimo ofdm...it gave me following errors...

I want a code for MIMO throughput and BER performance in fading channels...can anyone provide me this code...

thnx..

Added after 32 seconds:

Start! Please waiting to inspect the results ...

snr =

??? Undefined function or method 'Enc_Turbo_3gpp' for input arguments of type 'double'.

Error in ==> BDmimo at 78
Data_EnCode( (i-1)*Num_CodeBit+(1:Num_CodeBit) ) = Enc_Turbo_3gpp( Data_In( (i-1)*Num_InforBit+(1:Num_InforBit) ),Gen_Poly,Len_Constr,Inner_Interlver );

>>

matlab code for mimo in wimax

hi bhavanna.3
download the following attachment and then try:

mimo in matlab

hi
can any body give me matlab codes for digital beamforming

puncturer mimo ofdm

Hi ahmedseu,

I'm Amir, ... could you please post the whole matlab scripts of your simulation function-code sourrce;
Some sub-functions' matlab scripts could not be found, as 'Enc_Conv.dll' , 'LOG_MAP.dll' of convolitional encoder/decoder and this parameters : Lu_Extr,Trellis,InitState,Terminated;
I need it urgently,thank you very much.

my e-mail : best_amir@hotmail.fr

thanks in advance

mimo ofdm + matlab

hi all plz see this file i think it is useful

matlab wimax simulation

tari_com said:
hi bhavanna.3
download the following attachment and then try:
hi
can u tell me where to add this .dll file, to run code porperly.

regards soha

code matlab about mimo-ofdim

i tried to run this program but its giving error,also tried to troubleshoot it but i could not. can any1 help me in this regard?

thanks

mimo matlab

hii ahmedu , tell me wher to add .dll file in matlab? waiting for ur quick reply

wimax matlab simulator

hii ahmedu looking for subroutine。 thangks

matlab code mimo ofdm

Very good effort. Is there any update for this simulator?
What about WiMax security, any body interested?

mimo ofdm matlab coding

dear all

what key-parameters i can modify to analyze the system capacity for any mimo-ofdm scenario ???
i'm using ahmedseu's model.

thnx

matlab mimo simulation

changfa said:
ahmedseu said:
Hi,

The attached programs are for MIMO-OFDM simulations in Matlab.

Regards

Hi, ahmedseu,

Thanks for your codes, but could you provide more description of your code (for example, how to use the Turbo encoder/decoder, a matlab help file will be great)? Thanks in advance!

changfa
could any body explain me the algorithm and provide me material for this code on email appi26@rediffmail.com
thanks in advance

I hav tried the matlab code given by ahmed for Mimo ofdm...it gave me following errors...

snr =

??? Undefined function or method 'Enc_Turbo_3gpp' for input arguments of type 'double'.

I want a code for MIMO_OFDM throughput and capacity (spectral efficiency) in fading channels...can anyone provide me this code...

Thank you

hi to all,
i am doing project on MIMO SFBC CI OFDM. please will you say how to implement receiver part in MATLAB.
please will you forward any matlab code related to this. At least will you send steps for implementing this.
thank you very much in advance.
Regards
srinivas
srinivasarao473@gmail.com

hi

Added after 2 minutes:

I want a code for MIMO throughput and BER performance in fading channels...can anyone provide me this code...

thnx..

Added after 32 seconds:

snr =

Error in ==> BDmimo at 78
Data_EnCode( (i-1)*Num_CodeBit+(1:Num_CodeBit) ) = Enc_Turbo_3gpp( Data_In( (i-1)*Num_InforBit+(1:Num_InforBit) ),Gen_Poly,Len_Constr,Inner_Interlver );

Added after 9 minutes:

hello sir
i am ding this project
Increasing Downlink Cellular Throughput with
Limited Network MIMO Coordination
tell me some expalanetion abt this project as well as coding

Added after 3 minutes:

thnank u very much in adv
if any one having idea abt this can u frwd to my mail id gm_sreenu@yahoo.com

Hello everybody,
I'm trying to work on Wimax mesh, can anybody help me with mac layer of IEEE 802.16d?
Thankind in advance..
V K

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back