Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

dc/stepper motor control, dsp using dsPIC? what about 8051.

Status
Not open for further replies.

telecomm12

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
stepper motor dsp

hi guys.

im trying to do a project. the last project i tried to do failed and didnt work due to my lack of understanding the 8051 and missing a lot of things.

my last project was something like this.

i wanted to communicate between two cars, which would communicate with each other and the lcd display in each car would show the distance between the two (and if i could make it, to show the direction of each car with respect to the other), i wanted to use RF transcievers. it faild miserably.

then i decided to do something using the dtmf, but i got nowhere due my motivation levels.

now im trying to use the dsPIC µC to do something. i have been thinking about voice recognition, but i think it would not completely make use of the capabilities of dsPIC, what do u guys think? somebody suggestion ac motor control or something like that. any ideas or opinions about this.

lates.

dspic motor control

You first learn atleast one microcontroller. You start with 89s51
don't go with PIC
next you gop with ARM processors
Need any help or advice ask me

Status
Not open for further replies.